Antique watch from The Aldine O'er Land and Sea. Library published by 408 no. Aldine Publishing Co. (1890). Original from the…
All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning 
I don't know where to go from here

Palpitations, sweat drippin' across my forehead
Racing; thumping in my chest

Moreover yours now, that you had your cuppa iced tea
To keep'cha on your toes in these frigid days
Random thoughts were the things you asked me
I didn't know how to say 
It's as though words didn't mean much
Can't even fix my gaze upon your face.

I wish, things were different,
Oh I really do I wish, things were cool
And I wish, you'd just listen
To this bumbling fool.

You have to remember
At the end of the day, she owes you nothing
Not the words, nor the secrets
Despite of all you thought you have done
That all the things she promised
May end up in vain
Maybe you should have thought of that
Before you put your heart in
Someone else's hands

Like your friend once said.
Patience.

You should have asked.
You should've.
And yet you didn't.

I always wondered
The things that you do
The way that you think
The questions that you ask

Take one day at a time, they said
And I'll guess I'll keep on waiting
Till there are days no more
for me to wait

-Hakim